Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Wellness and Preventative Care: We plan individualized protocols based on client input, lifestyle variables in the pet's environment, and meticulous health screening. In addition to thorough physical examination, we analyze urine and blood, recommend appropriate vaccinations and flea/heartworm programs, and provide necessary follow-up treatment.
- On-Site Diagnostic Capabilities: This includes radiology, ultrasound, EKG, chemistry profiles and complete lab work such as parasite screening and urinalysis. Having these services in house provides useful information immediately about your pet's condition.
- Extensive On-Site Surgical Capabilities: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Our experienced surgical team offers a wide range of services, including ovariohysterectomy, neutering, gastrointestinal, dental and soft tissue procedures. Continuous anesthesia monitoring helps ensure safety, and a nurse anesthetist attends you pet during surgery. Post-operative care is attentive and thorough.
- Dentistry: With an emphasis on disease prevention and long-term health, we provide complete dental services including cleaning, diagnosis and treatment, as well as oral surgery when necessary. All of our safety and pre/post-op protocols are applied to dental procedures.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, supplements, shampoos, heartworm and flea preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Geriatric and Special Needs Care: Beloved pets are living longer, healthier lives due to conscientious care by their families and our staff. We diagnose, treat, and manage age-related problems including degenerative joint disease, endocrine disorders, renal/bladder problems, and cognitive dysfunction. We explore options for difficult conditions, alleviate symptoms and discomfort, and improve quality of life for these patients.
- Nutritional Support: Expert counseling and special-needs diets are helpful in life-cycle changes of your pet. We can add a strong nutritional component to disease prevention, management of difficult conditions, and appropriate weight control.
- Bathing: Our staff can help your pet look, smell and feel better.